Vážení funkcionári, tréneri.
Nižšie nájdete správu pani Jiild Gemser z ISU Rozvojovej Komisie ohľadom trénerského vzdelávania.
S Pozdravom Ján Magdoško predseda SRZ
I hope everyone is safe and wish for all of you to make the best out of this very uncertain situation. Luckily there are several online options to assist you in guiding your skaters and helping them to stay in shape by providing them support from the distance. For your own educational development, we now have posted several online modules that may be of your interest. Signing up is for free, we are not asking for any financial contribution. Below you find some courses modules you can already follow:
– infringement module on shorttrack
– sleep and recovery, 11 modules
– strength and conditioning, 5 modules (tomorrow the last one will be put online), including periodization
– iCoachKids, module 1 online, more to follow soon
– Staying on Track: pacing strategies for 1500m: 2 webinars, 1 seminar and video, including 2 tools for coaches to use
– soon: mental capabilities
– later this year (summer/fall): endurance 7 modules
– more to come, please have a regular look!
Attached you find once more the instructions how to sign up for the ISU e-Learning. Good luck, let me know if you have any questions. We are open for suggestions for topics that we can turn into educational content as well!
ISU Development Commission Speed